- Link the person(s) who tagged me
- Mention the rules on my blog
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of mine
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
- I avoid walking on cracks or lines in the floor - I do give myself a dispensation for lines that intersect and create an open space smaller than my shoe
- I'm fanatical about my CDs and DVDs - I can't stand fingerprints or other such things on them, and when I loan them out I always fear that they will come back dirty, even more so than I fear that I won't get them back
- I seem to have the uncanny ability to read any book without breaking the spine
- High Fidelity was actually a life-altering movie for me
- I always squeeze the tube of toothpaste from the bottom up and it drives me crazy when people visit and squeeze it in the middle
- I've probably only read about 60% - 70% max of the books I own - I guess the unread ones represent the me I want to be rather than the me I am, otherwise I'd have read them already.
A comment on the toothpaste thing...it would disturb me more that people who visit use my toothpaste. Don't they bring their own?
No, but that doesn't really bother me, so long as they don't put the tube of toothpaste directly on the toothbrush. I always hold it up above a little bit, but now I'm starting to develop a phobia about people putting their dirty toothbrushes all over my toothpaste tube. *grrrrrr*
Post a Comment